First step
It´s Sunday morning, I woke up late after being all night out with my ex-colleagues from Fittest and, without thinking it too much... I´ve decided to start this Blog! Of course, this wouldn´t happen if Gemma never did it before. I never thought to do my own blog and, to be honest, I didn´t even know what was that really all about. But here I am, writing my first words!! :)
It is just like the first kiss, the first touch with your better half; you feel excited and nervous, anxious about which will be the next step, about where all will lead you up! In fact, you never know how it will be... the only way to know is taking the risk. But, isn´t this what life is all about?
Welcome to my Blog, hope you enjoy dancing with me!!
PS. Cariño, I´ve got you always under my skin






5 comentarios:
Very nice blog moraki mou! I will be delighted to dance with you under your skin.
Leonidas
Christinaki mou this was a very nice blog and the most poetic of all...!!!WE will certainly dance altogether in a few days in Athens....We are expecting you!!!!
Many many kisses!!!
Magda
Serà un dels meus imprescindibles! Leon, you can be soooo proud of your girl, she's openning herself to the net in English, which means "I don't give a fuck if my friends understand it, but I'm sure I'll be closer to My Love this way".
Felicitats, maca!!
Gràcies Gemma! Ja saps que sense tu, no m´hagués llançat mai a aquesta aventura del "blogger"!! Per cert, no és que tant se m´enfoti que els meus amics no m´entenguin - faré un poti-poti de spanish-catalan-greek-english - però veig que has entès que també vull compartir el que escric amb el León ;) Everybody is welcome here! Mua!
Ouyeah.
So I see Gemma is pulling more and more people every day into this blog thing... maybe she gets a commission out of it? :-)
Anyway (and thanks to her), for me it's a gr8 way to be in touch with old friend Cris... who could ever thought that someday she would be writting a web log... IN ENGLISH!
Oh My. Achievement unlocked for Cristina. 1000 points :-P
BTW... Leonidas? King Leonidas from Esparta?
Publicar un comentario