06 junio, 2007

Becoming Heidi

Becoming Heidi and moving to the mountains. I will spend the next 4 days in Switzerland with my lovely "Pedro" running in big meadows where cows graze, eating Fondues of Gruyère or Emmental cheese, and enjoying the countrie´s biggest sport: chocolate!


Definitely, I will live out my childhood dream of becoming Heidi, or simply enjoying dressing up as a lovely Swiss maiden! :)

Who knows? Maybe there is more to Switzerland than cheese and watches... so let´s live the Swiss-experience!

PS. Olereeeeeeei!

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Mon Amouur..THANKS for the great time here together!! Already empty without my Heidi!

S'agapw para polu

Motenai dijo...

S'agapw para polu?

I Love you despite of polu? xD

Cris dijo...

Cariño, I enjoyed sooooooo MUCH!! Aixxx... just counting down the days until we get together again!! You fulfill me in all the ways. :*

Te quiero, mi vida!

-----------------------------------

Sergi, "para polu" = muchísimo ;)

Greek lessons at 22:00h. at Teatre Grec in Montjuïc.

Motenai dijo...

El día de "para polu" hice campana xD