10 agosto, 2007

Smells like summer!

Finally, it is my turn for taking my summer holidays!! :-) Leon is already on the plane flying to Bcn and I can feel the smells of summer around! Mmmmm... the smell of fresh cut grass, of sea water and sun lotions; the feeling of sand on my toes and the sensation of the sea salt on my skin.... I just love it!


Leon and I will be 6 days in Costa Brava and some with my family and friends... so I will not write anything during this period. Don´t miss me! ;-)

Enjoy your holiday as much as I enjoy mine!

5 comentarios:

Motenai dijo...

So be it.

Unknown dijo...

Wuala! Aquesta foto la vaig fer jo!! jejejeje (o potser la Pilar??)

Anónimo dijo...

Niña, hoy es 16 de agosto...MUCHAS FELICIDADEEEEEEES!!!!

Petons!

Tangerine dijo...

Em sembla que sí és una foto dels nostres peus, al menys s'assemblen molt... Uala q a sacus!!!

Cris dijo...

¿En serio Piluca & Raimon? Pues la encontré por Google y la foto hacía referencia a Formentera... aunque creo recordar que Raimon todavía no ha ido allí, no?