02 septiembre, 2007

Missing you

I always do but, specially since last week, I´ve been missing you more than ever.... every single minute.

Just wondering why life isn't easier for getting us together...

T´estimo!!!

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I can fly
But I want your wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that you bring
Revel in the songs that you sing
My angel gabriel

I can love
But I need your heart
I am strong even on my own
But from you I never want to part
You been there since the very start
My angel gabriel
My angel gabriel

Bless the day you came to be
Angels wings carried you to me
Heavenly
I can fly
But I want your wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that you bring
Revel in the songs that you sings
My angel gabriel
My angel gabriel
My angel gabriel

---------------------------------
(Reminds me of you and me in UK...T'ESTIMO!!!)

Gemma dijo...

Qué bonito. Recorda sempre que tienes una acuarela esperando verlo pintado de azul, tienes su amor y su suerte y (aunque) un caminito empinado, tienes el mar del otro lado y él es tu norte y tu sur.

I no sabeu el que teniu, amb això!

Cris dijo...

Thanks mi vida for flying to me and make me feel you are always by my side! :*

Gemm, you are completely right, no doubt about it! But sometimes I am nostalgic and I can´t manage to be more pacient for getting us together. Lucky me, I´ve got my friends to keep me strong enough! :) Thanks Gemm!

Motenai dijo...

[Quote] Gemma, September 4th 2007 said:

I no sabeu el que teniu, amb això!

[EoQ]

I tant!